Tuesday, August 9, 2016

#StartUpTips So You Can #StartUpStrong - Why Start Website For New Business?

If you or someone you know has a start-up and wants #StartUpTips, please read and share this post. Our goal is to inspire and empower you to MarketLikeAQueen ™
________________________________________________________

Q&A: Why Start Website For New Business?

On our question and answer website, you will find tips on topics including:

  • Why Do I Need To Start Website For New Business?
  • What are the benefits of using an event website to announce my launch?
  • Who are reliable service providers that can help me plan my website and to design and install it, too?
  • How do I know what type of website to choose?
  • If I want to buy online ads, do I have to have a website?
Our goal is to help you stay informed with great #StartUpTips on that site at

MarketLikeAQueen.com/StartUpTips/

And, if you have a question that is not addressed, you can ask me a question on that site, too.


__________________________________

Ad: Monthly WordPress Support

Way Beyond Just Tech Support. Hosting++

__________________________________


Donna Marie Johnson's Start-Up Story

I have been in business as a marketing consultant since 1996. I started helping people in my community here in Atlanta with creating marketing materials for their businesses, along with creative and gift items. I had a lot of great help when I was a start-up. Then I worked in corporate america for several years, got married had babies and didn't do much with my business for a while.

However, in 2007, I worked as a virtual volunteer for a local women's shelter who needed my help with web marketing research. When I got online, I was overjoyed to find a thriving, growing global community of entrepreneurs, like me. They were building websites and doing marketing for their clients online from all over our nation and world.

I started building my digital skills over 16 years ago. I began by learning about blogging before they called it blogging and built websites for my own personal journal starting in 2000. I wrote a free online book which other people used as a reference for their projects until I took it offline several years later. I also took graphics training classes as a corporate employee (Adobe Illustrator) to build my graphics skillset, as well.

In 2007, I started building my online marketing skills. I am a lifelong learner. So, I continuously learn and develop my skills as a marketing and website strategist. To dig even deeper into my career and passion in marketing, I incorporated my business in 2012 to create GGene S.I.S., LLC, a marketing and website development agency. In 2015, I expanded my team to include sub-contractors who are experts in web design, web development, content writing and editing, amongst other things.

________________________________________________________

How To Get Our Help To Start Website For New Business

There are a few ways you can start working with us for free so you can start-up strong in your new business, ministry or non-profit:

  • OPTION 1 - Join our newsletter community for updates and exclusive offers at MarketLikeAQueen.com
  • OPTION 2 - Join our free preview mini-course at LeadLikeAQueen.com
  • OPTION 3 - Use our contact form to send us an email and ask for help.
________________________________________________________

Finally... YOU ARE INVITED! Join us live on Periscope or watch the replay. Learn more in this preview video:


Confidence Stealers Freedom Community

Twitter @MarketLikeQueen (without the A)